AWES Teacher Recruitment Apply Online 8000 TGT, PGT, PRT Posts, AWES Teacher Recruitment, AWES Teacher Recruitment Notification 2016, Army Public School Teacher 8000 Jobs 2016, Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Bharti, Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Job Online Application Form 2016, AWEST Official Notification 2016, APS Teacher 8000 TGT/PGT/PRT Vacancies 2016, www.aps-csb.in, www.awesindia.com
AWES Teacher Recruitment Apply Online 8000 TGT, PGT, PRT Posts
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has published AWES TGT PGT PRT Vacancies Notification for Selection of Teachers Posts. AWES are inviting online application for Army Public School Recruitment of 8000 Vacancies. All Interested candidates may refer the Army Welfare Education Society Teachers Notification & fill online application form before last date i.e. 13th September 2016. Applicants are filling full Detail for Age, Application Fee, Education qualification, selection process, etc. Please visit the official site for APS Recruitment Apply online and Army Public School CSB Exam dates that is www.aps-csb.in or www.awesindia.com.
Army Welfare Education Society Teachers Notification:-
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is an Indian Army managed organization which manages and ensures proper education facilities to children of Indian Army personnel. AWES was established on April 29, 1983, and its headquarters in New Delhi, India. A list of colleges and schools have been opened and controlled by AWES including Army Public School (APS) all across the nation in many cities, colleges pertaining to engineering, medicals, dental, management, law, etc. The APS, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi has been awarded with the premier academic excellence among all the Army Public Schools in the country. Recently it released the Army Welfare Education Society Teachers Notification for filling up of 8000 TGT/PGT/PRT vacancies. Candidates are expected to register online for the AWES Combined Selection Screening Exam 2016 by logging onto the Registration Portal www.aps-csb.in. The Army Public School Recruitment 2016 registration portal will be open from 17th August 2016 to 13th September 2016. And other details are check here sarkarinaukriwatch.in
AWES Vacancy Educational Qualification:-
PGT: Candidates have PG with 50% marks + B.Ed. with 50% marks
TGT: Candidates have Graduate with 50% marks + B.Ed. with 50% marks
PRT: Candidates have Graduate with 50% marks + B.Ed. with 50% marks
The fresh candidates must have minimum age 40 years from Delhi Schools or experienced candidates below the 57 years. For TGT/PRT vacancies age below 29 years and for PGT vacancy below 35 years as on 01 April 2017.
Starting Date of Online Application: 17th August 2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 13th September 2016
Release of Admit Card for Screening Exam: 15th November 2016 (Tentatively)
Date of Conduct of Written Screening Exam: 26th November 2016 and 3rd December 2016
Declaration of Exam Result: 15th December 2016 (Tentatively)
Printing of Score Card: to be Announced Later
How to Apply Online for Army Public School TGT and PGT Teacher Recruitment:-
- Log on to official website at www.aps-csb.in. CLICK HERE
- Find out Advertisement/Notification for Recruitment of TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher Posts in Army Public School.
- Download the Advertisement, Guidelines, Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply notices as PDF.
- Read all notifications carefully to know everything about Army Public School Recruitment Rules.
- Get back to homepage and select New User link to start.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Login with your User Name (ID) and Password to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, education and professional details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and Other Documents per instructions.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee of Rs.600/- by Online or Offline Payment Method as per your choice.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application Form.
- Save and Note down your Login ID, Password and Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Also get print of E-Receipt in case you have paid the Exam Fee through Online Payment Mode.