Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment Jobs 2017,Indian Air Force Vacancies 20107,Indian Air Force (IAF), Join Indian Air Force, indianairforce.nic.in Recruitment Jobs 2017,Latest Air Force Jobs,Apply Air Force Online,Air Force Recruitment Jobs,All Latest Air Force Jobs 2017,Air Force Job Opportunities,IAF Recruitment 2017,Air Force recruitment 2017,IAF X Group Recruitment 2017, IAF Application Form 2017, IAF X Group Application Form 2017, indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment Jobs 2017,Indian Air Force Vacancies 2017 :-
Air Force recruitment 2016-17 The candidates who want to join the Indian Air force are informed they have a great enhance to join the Indian airforce through IAF X Group Recruitment 2016-17.Each Year Indian Air Force announce Official Notification Regarding the X Group Vacant Seats for a Limited no. of seats. A Large Gathering from each part of the Country Ready to check out the official Notification and to Apply for X Group Recruitment 2016-17. If You wish to Join Indian Air force as an Airmen than this is the Best Option for all the Candidates who are waiting for the IAF X Group Application Form 2016-17. to apply for It Online. This Time Offline Forms are not available for Registration as Online Registration Process is Implemented instead of Offline Application Form of Indian Air force X Group Recruitment 2016-17.And more details are check here www.sarkarinaukriwatch.in
About Indian Air Force (IAF) :-
The Indian Air Force is the aerial weapon of the Indian Armed Forces that took shape in 1950. Though initially framed as a supplementary air force in 1932 under the British Rule, today this body serves as the apex of aerial defence for India. The present Chief of Air Staff for the Indian Air Force is Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha, who is responsible for every action that is taken by this organization. October 8 is celebrated as the Air Force Day in India where more than 1, 27, 000 personnel participate.
Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :-
Age Limit :-
- Born between 07 July 1997 and 20 December 2000 (both days inclusive)
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 26 years of age for Flying Branch as per rules.
Educational Qualification :-
- For Group X (Technical) : Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination from Education Board recognized by COBSE (or) Three years Diploma Course in Engineering from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- For Group Y : Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Selection Process :- Through Written Test, Adaptability Test & Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment Vacancies 2016-17 :-
- Applicants visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is – www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Press on the “Career” tab that is available in menu bar on the home page.
- Go on the “Whats New” section.
- Applicants can choose appropriate job link according to the position.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format with necessary details.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Envelope containing application form should be marked clearly on the Top “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………..
- Attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form and send it at the given below address
Related Posts :-