Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016,For 5855 KSP SI Constable Vacancys,KSP Police Recruitment 2016,Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016,Karnataka State Police 5855 SI Constable Vacancy,Karnataka State Police Recruitment ,Karnataka Police Sub inspector Recruitment 2016, KSP Constable Bharti,Karnataka Police Vacancy, KSP Constable Recruitment 2016, KSP Constable Vacancy,Karnataka Police Jobs,Karnataka Police,KSP Police Vacancy,KSP Police,www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016,For 5855 KSP SI Constable Vacancys
KSP Recruitment 2016 The Police Department, Government of Karnataka has recently broadcasted the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification for filling up 5855 vacancies available for the post of Civil Police Constable, Armed Police Constable, and Sub Inspector. The candidates possessing 12th/ Graduation are invited to apply for the Constable and Sub Inspector Vacancies in Karnataka Police on or before the last date as shown below. This is good news for those who were waiting for police SI, Constable Jobs in Karnataka Police.And more details are check here www.sarkarinaukriwatch.in
About Karnataka State Police
The Karnataka State Police is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. The force is headed by the Director General of Police. The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bangalore is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Mysore is headed by an Inspector General of Police(IGP). Mangalore, Belgaum and Hubli-Dharwad are headed by a deputy inspector general of police (DIG).
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification 2016
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has published the new advertisement for Constable and Sub Inspector Posts for both Male and Female Candidates. Notification has released on its official website – rec16.ksponline.co.in. or ksp.gov.in. For your help we have mentioned the eligibility criteria details and direct link of online form and official notification at below. You can check the eligibility criteria for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016-2017 for various posts on this page
Karnataka State Police 5855 SI Constable Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 5855 Vacancies
Karnataka Police Name of Posts
- Civil Police Constable: 3477 Posts
- Armed Police Constable: 1834 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Wireless): 28 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Civil): 398 Posts
- Special Reserve Sub Inspector KSRP (Men): 28 Posts
- Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (Car/Dar): 90 Posts
Karnataka Police Vacancy Important Dates
- Initial Date To Apply Online For SI Posts 19-09-2016
- Final Date To Apply Online For SI Posts 13-10-2016
- Initial Date To Apply Online For Constable Posts 21-09-2016
- Final Date To Apply Online For Constable Posts 17-10-2016
Karnataka Police Recruitment Eligible Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 26 years. Maximum age limit is going to be based on the relaxations as per Government guidance.
Education Qualification: Applying candidates must pass Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any sort of respected university or its comparable qualification.
- Constable: The candidates should possess 12th Class Education.
- Sub-Inspector: The applicants should need to be Graduated.
- Note:-Check Posts Wise Qualification is give in bellow allocated Table “Apply Online” :Link
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- and the SC/ST categories candidates must pay Rs.100/-.
Note:-Must be check Posts Wise Application Fees in bellow allocated Table Respective Posts “Apply Online” Link
Selection Method: Aspirants selection would be made the foundation of Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test, Medical and Personal Interview.
How To Apply Karnataka Police Jobs Application Form
- Applicants must logon to official website – www.ksp.gov.in
- Click on link named Karnataka Police Recruitment .
- Fill the application form and remit application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
Related Posts :-