state bank of india recruitment 2016-2017 apply online application form,SBI Recruitment Notification 2016-2017,SBI Clerk,PO,SO Posts Recruitment 2016-2017,State Bank Of India Vacancy 2016-2017,State Bank Of India Jobs 2016-2017,SBI Recruitment Bharti 2016-2017,SBI,SBI Bharti 2016-2017,SBI Vacancy,SBI Jobs,SBI Apply Online Application Form,www.sbi.co.in , state bank of india recruitment 2016-2017:-SBI Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 State Bank of India has circulated a big recruitment notification to fill up 15000+ available posts in Clerical Cadre categories. Recruitment will be done for posts available in the different department. Interested and eligible applicants will have to apply online within the prescribed time frame. To get details about the procedure of registration and eligibility conditions for State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2016, just go through the article carefully.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 :-
SBI recruitment 2016-17 will announce soon according to the reports. As for jobs in our country concerned, banking sector has always been a key for job seekers since its establishment. Both private and government sector banks are in reckoning the nationalized banks have a special attraction among which State Bank Of India (SBI) is leading preference for job seekers. Which a good salary packages career growth prospects, employment advantages jobs in the State Bank Of India have been higher demand among the aspirants for job changes.And more details are check here www.sarkarinaukriwatch.in
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 :-
When State Bank of India (SBI) will publish Recruitment notification 2016 then you should apply through SBI online official website. Official website of SBI Recruitment 2016 is www.sbi.co.in . Eligible candidates may apply through online mode and applicant needs to read all eligible criteria like age limit, education qualification, etc.
SBI Apply Online Application Form 2016-2017 @ sbi.co.in :-
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the post: Clerical Cadre,PO,Clark,SO.
- Total posts: 15000+
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: Will continue from April 2016-2017
- Last Date: April 2017
- Fee: Rs. 600/- for General and Rs. 100/- for Reserved candidates
- Last date for fee payment: April 2017
- Age limit: 20 to 28 years (age relaxation will be done for reserved applicants)
- Educational Requirement: Degree (Graduation level) from a recognized University
- Selection process: Based online test and interview
- Tentative time frame for test: May-June 2017
- Web address: www.sbi.co.in
State Bank Of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
State Bank Of India Vacancy 2016-2017 Academic Qualification:-
Applicant should possess graduate degree in any stream from any recognized university.
SBI Clerk,PO,SO Posts Recruitment 2016-2017 Age limit for SBI:-
Candidates age should be in between 21-28 years to apply for clerk post and for PO Job must have in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation will apply according to Government rules.
State Bank Of India Jobs 2016-2017 Necessary Qualification:-
Candidate must have knowledge of computer.
SBI Recruitment Bharti 2016-2017 Selection Process:-
The Eligible Candidates will be selected based on merit & interview.
SBI Application Fee:-
All The Eligible Candidates should Have to pay of Rs. 600/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for Other Reserved Categories, Payment of fee Should be pay through On-line Mode After registration process Complete by using Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
How to apply SBI Apply Online Application Form 2016-2017:-
- Candidates has to visit the official site: www.sbi.co.in
- Fill the application form to follow the link.
- Upload your photograph & scanned signature to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016.
- Payment is done as mentioned on the site.It could be both offline & online.
- If individual applying offline criteria, then E-Slip will be made as mentioned on the site.
- If individual applying online then, follow the link to do payment through credit card or debit card.
- Application form must be send before the last date.
Related Posts :-